2010-06-18

WITCH▲HAUS

††††††††††►►►►►►►►►►►††††† WITCH▲HAUS †††††◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄†††††††††

I've been following this "new" music for some time and WITCH▲HAUS is blog dedicated purely to it. Witch house..I don't mean the house in the city of Salem in the USA, i mean those weirdos playing electronic music, giving themselves unreadable names and pretending beiing mysterious and hip. I like some of it..not everything. It's the natural process for me of beiing bored of classic indie and electronic music, but i don't think this would be a long music period for me..I still appreciate "quality" too, fresh idea itself doesn't last long. But whatever, i like it now, and people always say that present is what counts!



So let's try that blog, it gives you everything for free, it only wants to be appreciated ;)


Artists:
oOoOO
White Ring
Modern Witch
White Ring
Young Cream
SALEM
†‡†
Dir†ypride
etc.





Marlo Pascual



A N D

If you plan to create your own witchhaus band, this will help to you decide about your name

c h i l l w i t c h n a m e m a g i c

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat