2011-05-16

YOUNG MONTANA? - Limerence [2011]



Hello, I'm Jon Pritchard, 20 years old, from the West Midlands, England, I'm 6'5 and goofy looking. I started drumming when I was about 10 or 11, I'd just spend every night teaching myself how to play and smashing the shit out of this cheap drumkit. I joined a few bands and just could just generally pick up and play a few instruments through my teens. I was playing synth in the most recent band, and after that fizzled out about a year ago I was just left with me and my laptop, I just kinda fell into producing really, hadn't planned on picking it up before. I didn't have a clue where it could take me.

Jon Pritchard was plucked from obscurity out of Coventry, UK when Mary Anne Hobbs of the BBC Radio 1 anointed him as her “Favorite Unsigned Artist of 2010.”

Young Montana? website

Young Montana? Soundcloud


Young Montana? - Sacré Cool by Nialler9

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat